Select a Difficulty:
- When building a team focus on Gear Sets rather than Gear Score
- A low gear score Reclaimer/ Tactician's Authority/ Sentry's Call is still very strong
- Keep a close eye on your objective so you know whether you can skip killing some enemies. If your objective says “investigate the area” you can keep following the nav point.
- Use Triage heals on your Reclaimer player to reset their consumable cooldown
- Swapping weapons with Lone Star bypasses the Waste Not Want Not directive
- Every trap can be disabled, but running through them takes about the same time.
How to disable Fire Traps:
Shoot the water tank on ceiling or fire extinguisher nearby.
How to disable Electric Traps:
Shoot the box nearby (follow the wires) or use the Switch on the wall.
Destroy the Alarms – they will cause additional enemy spawns.
How to counter directives
||How to Counter
||Level of Difficulty
| Fog of War
| Waste Not Want Not
|| Support Station (Ammo Cache)
| Special Forces
|| Support Station (Immunizer)
|| First Aid + Support Station
| Mad Skills
||Triage + Coolheaded
Rewards from using Multiple Directives (if used from easiest to hardest)
|Number of Directives
||XP Bonus (cumulative)
||Gear Set + Weapon
||2x Gear Set + Weapon
Loot Drops for each difficulty level
||Gear Set (Item Level)
||High-End (Item Level)
Check your groups settings before boarding the train
Or after you are in the Operation
Back To Underground Guides